Fancy winning a holiday of a lifetime?
Book a room at Parker House, Dundee between the 19th January 2017 and the 31 March 2017 for a chance to win a £500 STA Travel voucher.
Terms and Conditions for the STA Prize Draw
THIS PROMOTION IS MANAGED AND OPERATED BY UK SERVICE EMPLOYMENT CO LIMITED TRADING AS iQ STUDENT ACCOMMODATION AND APPLIES TO THE 2017/2018 ACADEMIC YEAR ONLY.
‘You’ means the applicant for a tenancy for the 2017/2018 tenancy year.
‘Us’ or ‘We’ means UK Service Employment Co Limited acting as property Managers.
Terms of Offer
• The Offer begins 19th January 2017.
• The Offer ends midday on the 31st of March 2017.
• In order to be entered into the prize draw, entrants must book a room between the two dates.
This offer is only available for bookings at iQ Student Accommodation in Edinburgh (iQ Fountainbridge or iQ Grove Street) Glasgow (iQ Elgin Place) and for Prodigy Living in Dundee (Parker House)
Prize amounts vary per city as follows:
- Edinburgh (£1000 STA Travel Voucher)
- Glasgow (£1000 STA Travel Voucher)
- Dundee (£500 STA Travel Voucher)
• This offer is only available for bookings of 43 or 50 weeks at either iQ Fountainbridge or iQ Grove Street.
• This offer is only available for 44 or 51 weeks at iQ Elgin Place
• This offer is only available for 43 or 51 weeks at Parker House
The offer does not extend to any other iQ or Prodigy living properties or any other properties managed by Vero Group
• In accepting the terms of this offer you will be entered into a draw to win an STA travel voucher when you book by midday on the 31st of March 2017.
• The winner of the draw will be announced before 31th October 2017, once they have completed all move in requirements and paid their first instalments
• All other conditions relating to your booking at iQ Student Accommodation Fountainbridge, Grove Street and Elgin Place are unaffected by this offer. All other conditions relating to your booking at Prodigy Living Parker House and unaffected by this offer.
• Only 1 offer is redeemable per booking.
• The offer is only available for prospective students who are studying for a minimum of 21 hours a week for a full academic year for the academic year 2017/2018.
• Vero Group reserves the right to cancel or amend any or all part of the offer and its terms and conditions without notice for any reason that is outside of Vero Group’s control.
• This offer is not open to employees of Vero Group or their families.
• No cash amount will be paid to the applicant or alternative incentives substituted.
• No correspondence will be entered into concerning this offer
• The decision to offer the incentive is at the absolute discretion of UK Service Employment Co Limited.