At Prodigy Living our passion for creating communities drives everything we do
We want all of our residents to have the best time of their lives living in our communities. For many of you it could be the first time you’ve left home and for some it will even mean starting a life in a whole new country. We will always do everything we can to make your experience as positive, exciting, fun and rewarding as possible.
That’s why we organise socials to help you find your friends for life, why we have helpful, friendly staff who will support you in every way they can and why we always do our best to anticipate your needs and make sure you feel safe and looked after in your new home.
We pride ourselves on exceptional service, our team are right there when you need them, and our prices are highly competitive. We want you to have the life-changing experience you deserve whilst at University, which is why we offer world-class exceptional living to students from all over the world.
Why our residents choose to live with us
- All utility bills are included in your rent (water, gas, electricity, heating and broadband) and contents insurance
- Free super-fast 100 Mb Wi-Fi throughout our communities
- No UK guarantor is required for our overseas residents
- Each community has a 24 hour onsite staff presence, secure entry systems and CCTV
- No admin or booking fees - we ask for a security and booking deposit of £250* to ensure your peace of mind in knowing your selected room is secured
- Dual occupancy is available in a selection of our studios
- We offer a range of rooms including en suite and studio
- Having fun is important and we offer a full range of regular social events for our residents
- Each community has onsite laundry facilities and a maintenance team
*£150 deposit is required at Hayes Wharf House, Pavilion House, and Arkwright House
Please note: Room and Kitchen photographs are from Fenton House. Rooms will vary in size and style.
We work with many of the UK's leading universities, HE Colleges, and language schools to provide safe and secure accommodation to their students. We work closely together with...
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- University of Lincoln
- University of Westminster
- Coventry University London Campus
- Pearson College London
- Plymouth University
- University of Sussex
- and many more...
If you would like more information, please email us at Community@prodigy-living.co.uk